Monday, March 23, 2020

Sunmark Checking In

Hello Maywood Musicians.
I miss you! I hope you and your families are well. Just checking in to let you know I'm working on sending out some online learning opportunities for you including a program Mr. Tanner is using at the high school called SeeSaw. You currently have access to MusicFirst and are welcome to explore the software programs included on our URL. I previously sent a message with a reminder on how to log in. 
URL    isd7.musicfirstclassoom.com
login/user name is first 4 of last name, first 3 of first name, year you graduate followed by lower case isd.
example:smitjoh24isd
password is your student id followed by upper case ISD.
example: 0835222ISD
If you are unable to log in, email me with the URL, user name and password you are using so I can problem solve.

I'm also gathering links to cool music videos. Please email me with links if you have some to add to the collection.

My hope is that playing your instrument at home is providing a way to destress and focus on bringing something beautiful into the world and bringing you and your family enjoyment.

I'll be in touch later this week.
Ms. S.

No comments:

Post a Comment