Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Private Lessons for All


Maywood is blessed with some of the most talented private instructors who teach here after school or at their own studios. I do my best to reach every student but obviously with 40 or more students in a class I am unable to give one-on-one attention to everyone everyday. 

A private instructor will help your music student excel faster and continue to develop good musical technique. They can help problem solve when a student has questions or issues concerning anything having to do with their instrument or playing ability. Private instruction is for everyone at every ability level.

Please check the band handbook and contact the instructor for your instrument to set up lessons. Each instructor sets their own schedule and fees.
I am working on adding another flute instructor and will let you know when I have someone on board.

No comments:

Post a Comment