Thursday, March 3, 2016

Registration for 2016-2017 Band at Maywood


Our current 6th and 7th graders are registering for next year’s classes. We have a new system which allows you to register for your electives online.
When registering for band please choose the grade level you will be going into.
At this point we aren’t sure how the classes will be divided. As our enrollment continues to grow we may have to add a second intermediate or advanced band.
I will be handing out audition material just in case we need to audition students for the advanced band(s).

I am so impressed with the progress all ensembles have made this year. 
I can’t wait to see (and hear J) where our musical experience takes us.

I hope to have trips for all 7th and 8th grade groups next year as well as festival performances.
My goal is to have an ensemble audition to perform at our Washington Music Educators Convention next February!

Maywood Music Rocks!!
Please contact me if you have scheduling issues, questions, or concerns.        Ms. S.

No comments:

Post a Comment